Sunday, April 18, 2010

kind of ... hopping

I've already read the secret book which told me about affirmation. affirmation is the way for us to tell the universe something that you wondering. everything!
so, in these time i would like to tell universe something that i wondering the most!
there we are...



yup!! i do really want it! but the price is too expensive for me. i have to pay RP 2,3JT for these second stuff!! >.< ouh.. ouh.. is there anyone want buy it for me? ehheeee *hopping!

The second stuff that i want to have it is...



oh my... that's the most cute camera i've ever seen... isn't it?!
the price is Rp 805.000 hooooo... it makes me got a terrible headache!!ooooohhh i'm dreaming that someone give me these camera... ahahaha, you?



This's still lomo. the price is cheaper than before... Hmmm.. around Rp 400.000 but it's still expensive for me!!! hoaaahhf!

hm... that's all, but wait! one thing that i'm adoring too...





someday-i promise to myself- i'll buy these car with my own money... Amiiin!

No comments:

Post a Comment